Saturday, February 27, 2016

Casually cute for the hockey game

I won tickets from work to a local hockey game this evening. I love live hockey! We (my boyfriend and I) got to sit in my work's suite which was super nice. Free drinks (water and soda) and time with people I work with. It was so much fun!
Before I left work, I sneaked a picture of my outfit:


Yes, this is picture of me in the bathroom at work. I don't have a full-length mirror at home so this is the next best place for me to get a picture.
This is the first time I've worn tennis shoes to work in a long time. I think I had on jeans that I finally didn't have to wear a belt with. The shirt was purchased at one of my local Goodwill stores. I don't shop there often, but occasionally I find something I just have to get. I love the print on it. The scattered triangles have a mix of white, pink, green, and light blue. It's just such a fun geometric print. I realized after wearing it tonight that I need to wear a tank top underneath it to make sure the "girls" don't pop out and say hello. I have just the light blue cami with lace on top to wear under it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment