Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I want to be able to...

...paint my own toenails.
...fit comfortably on picnic tables.
...feel comfortable.
...do Zumba.
...dance.
...have my sex life back.
...go for bike rides.
...keep up with my nephews.
...fly comfortably.
...stop dealing with boob imprints on my belly.
...stop dreading putting clothes on.
...stop dreading being naked.
...turn my boyfriend on.
...read my textbooks without my belly getting in the way.
...be able to walk up more than 10 stairs without being winded.
...wear cute underwear.
...be taken more seriously in the business world.
...not sound like an elephant when walking on floors at work.
...wipe my ass without digging my toes into the floor for leverage.
...stop picking back fat wedgies.
...fit in bathroom stalls.
...sit with my legs closed.
...stop pulling my pants up in the drive-thru to hide my belly.
...shop in other sections of clothing stores.

...swap clothing with friends.
...sit comfortable with my legs closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment