Monday, December 7, 2015

First Day Back at Work

Today is my first day back at work.
I have done a lot of reading emails (I had over 500), listening to voicemails, reviewing changes, and listening to other people take calls (I work in a call center).
I have done well with my food so far.
I walked around a little on my first break. I intended to walk around on my lunch but ended up chatting with a coworker who is in the pre stages of the surgery process and then had to eat. I realized quickly that I was eating too fast and quickly slowed down and thought more about my eating.
It is nice to be back and I have been warmly welcomed. I absolutely love where I work!
They implemented a new directory of sorts that we could update so I took a "selfie" to add to my profile. Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment